Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lashing Out

   Hello friends! I know it has been absolutely ages since I have posted a makeup look, but i promise I will be catching up soon. I have about a month and a half of school left before summer is here! Soon, I will be able to post pictures and videos everyday. :)
   For this particular day's look, I tried something completely out of the ordinary: false lashes! I have never been very gifted in the lash department, but wearing false lashes has always kind of freaked me out. :/ For some reason, I was feeling adventurous this day and popped some on. I think they turned out fairly well for my first try! As far as the rest of the look, I went with a smokey taupe-brown color on my eyes and a light pink Revlon Lip Butter in "Cotton Candy".
   I hope you are having a wonderful day! XO Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment